Well, it turns out I am one lucky girl. I was just reading through older blog posts, including my "liste de desir" posts. I am so fortunate to be in a position that I find things that I would like, and then be able to obtain them - eventually!
I bought the CB2 lamp shown here. It fits perfectly in our living room, and we love the the soft light it emits. In addition, we did get the painting from JMJARTSTUDIO, and I cannot begin to tell you the compliments we receive about it. It's such a fabulous piece of art! Our living room is slowly (but surely) coming together. If we could just get it together and paint...
I was also fortunate to find this Leifsdottir dress on sale, and I wore it to my high school reunion. I web-stalked the dress, and ordered it the day it went on sale at Anthropologie. I was virtually assured that no one else would be wearing it!
It must be a function of growing up, but I find myself being more cautious about purchases these days. If I don't need something right away - and I want it bad enough - I will wait until it goes on sale. I do always run the risk of not getting the item, but hey, I'm trying.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment