First and foremost, this painting is one that I have been looking at for awhile. I think this artist is so innovative, and I would be so happy to have this painting in my house. He has two sites on etsy.com - seller names jmjartstudio and jmjstudio.

$189, jmjartstudio on etsy.com
He is consistently adding new paintings, and this one has been added several times. Check out jmjartstudio for his current paintings, and look at his sold items... you'll be impressed!
Next, I love these pillows. I know they are very fall in nature, but they are one of the few pillows with flowers that I have found that aren't "girly," according to my husband. I have a very hard time finding gender-neutral home accessories that he will approve of, so I'm definitely buying these. They are from the Crate & Barrel outlet... if you have never looked at the outlet on their website, you should.
$24.95, Rowan Pillow, Crate & Barrel Outlet
$24.95, Rowan Pillow, Crate & Barrel OutletLastly, the way our living room is set up doesn't allow for a lamp on an end table, without tripping over the cord. Also, with the way the room is set up, there is a big empty corner that can't really hold furniture. So, a hanging lamp seems like the best option! I love this box lamp from CB2. It creates a softer light, as the bulb is actually covered by shade on the bottom too.


$199, Luxe Floor Lamp, cb2.com
No comments:
Post a Comment