?

Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010, the year of...

So many things happened this year, it's hard to think of just one thing to rave about.  But, in terms of a favorite year from an accessible designer, that's easy for me.  kate spade has been on my radar for many years, but I have to admit I started a bit of an obsession last year and it whole-heartedly continued through this year. 

My husband got me the most fabulous kate spade bracelet for Christmas last year.  It's so dressy that it's hard to wear except on special occasions, but I have managed to wear it quite often!  kate spade's holiday collection did not disappoint this year either...  how can you not love them with a 2010 holiday ad campaign such as this.

katespade.com

katespade.com
Although I didn't get them, I'm still obsessed with the Charm shoe. 
$325, amazon.com

I was also obsessed with the newest iPhone 4 cover, which I did receive as a gift this year (thanks Mom and Dad). 
$40, katespade.com
kate spade continues to impress with their vibrant colors in clothing, shoes and accessories.  The spring RTW line is gorgeous, and I cannot wait to acquire a few pieces.

Merry Christmas (one day late)!

No comments:

Post a Comment