?

Friday, February 19, 2010

liste de désir

As you may be able to tell, I have been slacking on the posts outside of my weekly list of things that I want/need/can't live without. Between work and school, life is a bit crazy right now... which leaves little time for me to be 'creative.' But, alas, I do still covet things daily, so I am able to post about that!

As the day was winding down at work yesterday, we received a seemingly normal package of samples. These samples, however, were not just any samples. Within the box were two of the most perfect pairs of Leifsdottir pants. My affinity for all things Leifsdottir cannot be described in words. I can wander through Anthropologie and 90% of the shirts/dresses/pants I pick out ALWAYS turn out to be Leifsdottir. Their structure, fabrications and patterns are always new and different. On her website, Leifsdottir's designer says their customer is "hip, optimistic, curious, and cultured," and I think her clothes are a perfect reflection of her idea of her customer.

One of the newest pieces is one that I will own... it will have to magically appear in my closet (at least to my husband's eyes), but I need it. We're beyond want with this one, folks.



Denpasur dress, Leifsdottir, $278

No comments:

Post a Comment