?

Friday, January 21, 2011

liste de désir

As I have mentioned before, I have a major shoe problem.  I could create a shrine to my shoes, as I love each of them so much!  The change of seasons is always very difficult for me because all I want to do is have the most fabulous new shoes. 

Today is no exception.  I LOVE these wedges.  Piperlime's email yesterday had a focus on wedges, and I all I wanted were these lovlies (again with the nude, as mentioned here)! 
$169, Messeca, piperlime.com

What stinks is that I have a giftcard to both Zappo's and Nordstrom, and neither carry the shoes.  Don't worry though, my Nordstrom card will be spent on any of these beauties...

Somewhat affordable:

$310, Diane von Furstenberg, nordstrom.com
Probably not attainable:

$850, 3.1 Phillip Lim, nordstrom.com

Completely Aspirational:

$1,595, Lanvin, nordstrom.com

Have a fabulous weekend!



1 comment: