?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I heart oranges!

Citrus is ingrained in my soul because I'm a Florida girl, and oranges are by far my favorite.  I don't really discriminate - I love them all, from navels to blood oranges. 

In my daily blog browsing this morning, I ran into this recipe on my PopSugar app in the YumSugar section.  I cannot wait to make it because it's just so beautiful.  How could you resist a salad that looks like this?!
courtesy PopSugar

Now, I am NOT a fan of olives.  My Grandmother says that I can't possibly be Italian as a result, but the taste is just too much for me.  So, I'm going to substitute feta cheese for the olives.  Feta will bring the same saltiness, add a little protein and give the salad a little bite. 

I really hope my grocery store has blood oranges...  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment