?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

liste de désir

As soon as February hits in Florida, spring fever starts. Whether you live in Florida currently, or are from Florida, I think it hits you the same way. I know the days are still cool, but spring fashions are arriving and Florida (or Southern California) are some of the only places you can actually "wear now." Most areas of the country are starting to break into the spring colors, but in silhouettes that are still able to worn in the dead of winter. When I lived in Minneapolis, I'm sure my friends thought I was nuts when I started to wear open-toed shoes and "summer" colors in February, but it just makes you feel better!

As a nod to that, here's my item this week for my liste de désir. One-shouldered styles are still projected to be big in spring, as are maxi dresses. Why not combine the two?


Emilio Pucci Stripe Asymmetric Stripe Dress, www.netaporter.com, $1,285

Combine with gladiator sandals and a cross-body bag for a casual day, or with platform wedges and a straw clutch for a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment