?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

liste de désir

I find myself coveting things daily... not that I actually "need" many of these things, but they are just beautiful things that I see that I believe need attention. Obviously, if I had unlimited funds, I would work these things into my daily life! Alas, I have decided to share something each week that I have added to my "liste de désir" (wish list).
Christian Louboutin's shoes have been on my mind for a very long time... while I LOVE Manolos, Jimmy Choos, etc., I truly covet Louboutins and I have for many years. The first pair I would buy would be the classic slingback pump. I will buy them one day - maybe for my grad school graduation in December (haha, pipe dreams).
Slingback Pump, Christian Louboutin
But, how gorgeous are these from the new S10 collection?? I know they are still the slingback shape, but I love how the ruffle/fan detail on the front adds further glamour to the shoe! They come in red, as well. Navy goes with the nautical themes typical of January/February, but I am always a sucker for a perfect red shoe. Why not one with a perfect red heel inset?

Crepe-de-Chine Slingback, Christian Louboutin
Here's to the new belle poire "liste de désir," coming to you weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment