?

Monday, February 14, 2011

Totally Obsessed - Wedding Dresses

Ok, I fully understand that I am married and do not plan on ever having another wedding.  A renewal of vows, however, will now HAVE to be in the stars.  There are many, many things that I would do differently about my wedding if I were to do it all over again, starting with the dress.

I should have bought the dress I really wanted, but that's neither here nor there, because my dress was great that day.  Enter BHLDN. 


If this Anthropologie creation had been around 4 years ago, I absolutely would not have hestitated to buy my dress from here.  From a collection stand-point, I have never seen one that is more inclusive, creative, well-rounded and averaged priced. 

From this collection, these are my two favorite dresses.  I can't pick between the two, and there are others I love as well.
 $3200, ethereal monarch gown, bhldn.com
 $3600, pleated fantasy gown, bhldn.com

When we got married, I wanted something different for my bridesmaid dresses.  They had sleeves and tied at the neck, which I loved.  They were tea length though, as I never found a long gown that I liked.  This Rivulet dress changes that.  How gorgeous?!  It's probably a little much, depending on the bride's dress.  But, if I had any occasion to wear a formal gown, I would grab this one in a heartbeat.  Also, it does come in white and ivory in a different fabrication, as a wedding gown.

$1600, rivulet dress, bhldn.com

If you're getting married, PLEASE check this site out.  They have stylists available to help, as well as so many fabulous accessories!  It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment