?

Friday, October 30, 2009

California Photography

In late September, Andy and I visited California with Andy's parents. We went to San Francisco, Sonoma Valley and Yosemite National Park. I love taking photographs, so here are some that I shot along the way. They aren't professional, but they are the best I can do with a normal digital camera!
View from the Native American History Museum in Yosemite.

El Capitan as a reflection in the stream on our bike ride (Yosemite).
Sun filtering through the giant sequoias (Yosemite).


Sculpture garden at Visitor's Center/Winery in Sonoma Valley.
Fog and Golden Gate Bridge after we crossed on the way to Sonoma.

Conclusion: Photography is a really great hobby! Not only does it help preserve the memories in your life, but it also gives you great subject to create wonderful projects with. Be proud of those pictures you take - frame and display them in your house! I am planning to create a wall of photographs in our office - one from each trip that my husband and I have taken together. Every time we enter the office, we will be reminded of all the wonderful trips we have taken and how lucky we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment