?

Friday, August 6, 2010

Front Bathroom

There's so much up in the air for us right now, but if we were to stay in this condo, I have found one of our first projects. 

We have a half bath in the foyer as you walk into the condo.  The ceilings are pretty high, and the bathroom is about 6' x 6'.  There's really nothing in it currently except a pedestal sink, mirror, toilet, light fixture and one painting.  I initially thought we would just paint it and that would help, but I was just inspired by the Ann Saks website.  She specializes not only in tile, but lots of beautiful mosaic tiles.  Especially the following from the Erin Adams collection.

I would love to do this:
Or this:

along the wall that holds the sink, mirror and toilet.  I want to then paint the other three walls a complimentary color. 

I know it will be a daunting task, to say the least, but it will take a 'blah' bathroom to a 'wow!' bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment